Lincolnshire IL Business Traveler Accomodations
Hotel renovation through Fall 2017 with new restaurant concepts, sophisticated guest rooms, and a full-service spa. Guests can expect noise during work hours. Elite Guests: Please note that our concierge lounge is temporarily closed for renovation and will reopen this summer as a completely transformed 'M' Club Lounge.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are planning to stay at the Chicago Marriott Lincolnshire on business, you are in for a treat. Our Chicago Area resort hotel offers exceptional services and outstanding amenities to care for our business traveler guests. From our in-room ergonomic workspaces to our award-winning 18-hole PGA Championship Golf Course, we are committed to not only meet but exceed the needs of our business traveler guests.
For business meetings and work events, we have 25 banquet rooms, offering 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting space to accommodate all parties. Events are served and catered by our expert banquet staff and professional chefs.
Chicago Hotel Business Traveler Highlights
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Newly-Renovated Guestrooms
- Ergonomic Guestroom Workspaces
- Plug-In Technology Work Desks
- In-Room Newspaper Delivery
- Room Service
- 24-Hour Business Center
- 40,000 Square Feet of Flexible Event Space
- Onsite Restaurant & Lounge
- 18-Hole Crane's Landing Golf Course
- Fitness Center & Swimming Pools
- 30 Minutes to Downtown Chicago & O'Hare International Airport
Our professional and hospitable hotel staff will gladly answer any questions or concerns to ensure your business hotel stay with us is nothing less than spectacular. To take a closer look at all that our Chicago Area resort has to offer, visit our Services & Amenities page.