Lincolnshire Marriott Hotel & Resort
Welcome to the Redesigned $25 million dollar new Lincolnshire Marriott Resort! The premier resort hotel in the Chicago Area for relaxation, recreation, entertainment and an all-round spectacular getaway. Conveniently located less than half an hour from Downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport, our North Shore hotel offers easy access to all the fun and excitement that the Windy City has to offer, as well as the countless exceptional onsite amenities right here at our luxury resort.
North Shore Chicago Resort Hotel
Featuring a PGA Championship Golf Course, renowned Marriott Theatre, two unique onsite restaurants, hiking, and biking trails and much more, our beautifully landscaped and wooded 175-acre North Shore Chicago Resort offers a fun-filled retreat for guests of all ages.
With nearly 400 newly-revitalized guestrooms offering modern amenities and the extreme comfort of our signature premium bedding, you will relax in style while enjoying the many fantastic features our Lincolnshire resort has to offer.
Chicago Area Hotel Highlights
Resort property highlights at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort include:
- Award-Winning Marriott Hotel Staff
- 390 Newly Renovated Guestrooms
- Highly-Acclaimed Marriott Theatre
- On-site Restaurants & Lounges - Three Embers and Wright's Brew & Bistro Now Open!
- 18-Hole PGA Championship Golf Course
- 37 Miles of Hiking/Biking Trails
- Swimming Pools, Hot Tub, Tennis Club & Fitness Center
- 40,000 Square Feet of Flexible Meeting & Event Space
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- 30 Minutes from Downtown Chicago & O'Hare International Airport
Whether you are coming to our Chicago Area hotel for a special occasion, business retreat, family getaway, or just for a relaxing weekend, we look forward to your stay with us at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort.
Feel free to consult our friendly and knowledgeable hotel staff for any questions, concerns or travel tips, and be sure to check out our Specials & Packages page for ways to save.